Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Favourite Media

I have many favourite types of media, such as movies, TV, and magazines. When I watch TV I watch comedies or mystery suspense shows. They are both very different, but I think that is why I like them. Comedies are always good, because they make you laugh, are light hearted and you don't have to pay consent attention. I like mystery and suspense shows because they are interesting and keep you thinking.

As for movies, there probably isn't a genre that I wouldn't watch. Some people may say movies as a waste of time (and some are), but I think that if you can find a great movie, it is like seeing a story come to life.

I also enjoy reading magazines. I like magazines that have interesting articles, about a wide variety of topics, anything from fashion to sports.

These are just of few of the types of media that I enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment