I have many favourite personalities that come from everywhere in the entertainment industry. From singer, to talk show hosts, to actors and athletes. The personalities I like the most are ones who have a great sense of humor and seems really down to earth. Some actors and actresses I like are Anne Hathaway, Reese Witherspoon, Jim Carrey, and Mike Myers. (Just to name a few.)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Hathaway_(actress)
A talk show host I really find funny is Ellen Degeneres. I don't watch talk shows very often, but Ellen can always make me laugh. Ellen is a comedian who started her own talk show 6 years ago.
www.ellen.warnerbros.com/
A singer that I think is talented and has great personality is Taylor Swift. For having so much success at a young age she really comes across a very down to earth person. Taylor is a country singer/song writer who became famous at the age of 16 (now 18.)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taylor_Swift
A athlete that I think kids came look up to is Sydney Crosby. Being form Nova Scotia (same as Sydney) you feel like you know him. I think he is a good role model for kids to look up to. I know my little brother does. Sydney Crosby is a hockey player is the NHL and is know for being one of the greatest hockey players of our time. Last year he was made made the youngest NHL's team captain.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidney_Crosby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment