If sold the following products I would advertise them in these following venues:
Beer: I would put this ad on TV during sports games and on sport stations.
Luxury Cars: I would put ads in car magazines and on wesites about/sell cars.
Toys: I would put ads on TV during kids shows and cartoons, as well as on kids game websites. I would also put ads in parent magazines.
Designer Jeans: I would put ads in fashion magazines and on fashion and clothing webistes, as well as store wesites.
Shampoo: I would put it on TV anytime during the day. I would put it on nation wide channels so that more people would see it. I would also advertise in saloons and hair magazines.
Secerity Alarms: I would advertise this product during late night TV shows.
I have bought something I have seen in an advertisment in the past because of the advertisement. I have bought new products that I have seen on TV, such as food and clothing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment