Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Selling Images and Values (4)

When I look around the room the product names, logos and advertisements I see are:Microsoft XP, Compaq, IBM, Tattoo clothing, HP printers, Exco clothing, Department of Education, American Eagle clothing, Columbia clothing and glasses, Sony camera, and Canon camera, and OFF lotion.


If I were going to pitch these products, the ones I would sell to female are:American Eagle Clothing, Tattoo Clothing, Exco Clothing, Cloumbia clothing and glasses, HP Printers, Sony camera, Canon Camera, and OFF lotion.


If I were going to pitch these products, the ones I would sell to males are:Microsoft XP, Compaq, American Eagle Clothing, Cloumbia Clothing, Sont Cameras, Canon Cameras, Exco Clothing, and HP Printers.



The products I would sell to adults are:Mircosoft XP, Compaq, IBM, HP Printers, Department of Education, Columbia Clothing, Sony Camera, Canon Camera, and OFF lotion.


The products I would sell to teenagers are: American Eagle Clothing, Exco Clothing, Tattoo Clothing, Sony Cameras, Canon Cameras, and Microsoft XP.


I think it would be hard to go somewhere that is completely advertisement free. Everywhere you go there are advertisements even when you do realize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment