Thursday, April 16, 2009

Animation for Adults


Adult cartoons are very popular into today's media culture. I myself watch ones like The Simpson's and Family Guy. The reason I like these cartoons are because they are humorous and are on TV all the time. These are not like a lot of TV series that you have to watch every week to know what it happening.


Many adult cartoons are criticized for their content, but I think that is what makes many people watch. Some episodes may have content that would offend some cultures or religions, but people should also remember that it is a joke and should not be taken seriously. I personally have never been offend by any of the content on these shows, but at times I could see how some people would be.


Many parents do not let their children watch shows such as The Simpson's and Family Guy due to a lot of it's content. Some episodes are a little inappropriate for younger audience, but a parent who decides to let their children watch these shows could watch them first to see if they are appropriate. In my opinion many episodes have gone to far in their content to allow younger children to watch them.


Ever since adult cartoons came out in the 1990's they have been continuing to grow in popularity and I believe that they will continue to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment