Tuesday, April 14, 2009

FatKat Animation

FatKat Animation is an animation studio, which works in the media and communication industry. Before researching FatKat, this was a company that I did not know anything about. Some things I learned are that FatKat Animation is owned and operated by Gene Fowler. Fowler started the company in Halifax, Nova Scotia but later moved to his home town of Miramichi, New Brunswick. FatKat has worked on many TV shows such as Happy Tree Friends, Caillou, Family Guy, and Odd Job Jack. FatKat has also worked on commercials for companies such as I Can't Believe it's Not Butter!, Pepsi, Microsoft, and Toyota.
FatKat Animation is a company that is ever growing. It continues to grow in employees and is the fastest growing animation studio in Canada; as well as the largest animation studio in Atlantic Canada.

FatKat Animation has a blog http://fatkatanimation.blogspot.com/ which is very eye catching. This blog has a great header which is full of colour. I also like the blogs layout and their entries. I like how they show different clips and pictures that they have created. There wasn't really much I disliked about this blog.

Some questions I would like to ask Robbie Anderson when he comes to our school next week are, Did you do more school after high school? and What is the most challenging part of you job?

No comments:

Post a Comment