There is a lot of violence in today's media world, to say that there is too much I am not sure. Many people complain that there is to much violence in many movies and on TV shows, and it is true that the amount of violence has increased over the years, but people chose to watch these shows. Some of the most popular movie and TV shows incorporate violence into there plots and without these many people would stop watching.
Many shows do have to much violence for younger adiences. Childern are the ones who are the most likely to mock the actions they see on TV and in the movies. I believe it is the responsibility of the parents to check what there childern are watching, and if they think that the show is too violent then they can make the choice as wheather or not their child should watch it.
I think that violent or action scences on TV are what make many shows popular and what make people watch.
Here is a link to an article discussing the issue of violence in TV today:http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/155356/television_violence_gets_the_chair.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment